Eski: 010 Eski: 010

This be a strange movie

This be a strange movie but I like it thanks for using one of my songs.

Trash and Clash ep 1 Trash and Clash ep 1

Awsome work

This is a freaking sweet flash seriously good work.

MaidRouser: ColorOfYellow MaidRouser: ColorOfYellow

Pretty good flash

Pretty good flash but I don't think my song went that well with the rest of it but I am still flatured just ther same. Keep up the good work.

Orbis Impetus Orbis Impetus

Man I love this game

This game rocks it's addicting. Thanks so much for using one of my loops in it. I gotta start posting more of em.

Xtreme Cliff Diving Xtreme Cliff Diving

Sweet

My loop got used awsome. Great job on the game, I suck at it but I still love it, keep up the good work.

Ratio Ratio

Farily Good

This is by far what I consider club music not drum N bass. The beat was alright along with the bass but the tone and melody tended to get a little repetitive for my liking. This song could use a little polishing as far as mastering goes but other than that I can see you improving making more music like this.

sunray sunray

This is alright

I can see you must be new to making music but this is not too bad It would probable fall under more of a techno or IDM genre or at least to me. I just suggest keeping on practicing and you will get better with time.

Final showdown (man vs. alien) Final showdown (man vs. alien)

Good stuff here

The best word I can use to describe this is potential. I will give you my input form the beginning and try and make this review as helpful to you as possible. You intro was good but I think you could have come in a bit stronger with the bass at 7 sec you had a good sound but if was put a bit too far in the background. Kinda same thing happened with the piano which made it hard to hear. All the note theory and arrangments were good just the builds seemed kinda small so maybe if you had a bit longer snare rolls picking up in the filter cut might help add some more omph to it like at 1:20. The crash you had did work but just in personal taste I like to make them have a clean reeverberation a bit. Your ending was well balanced and organized. So to generalize what I said don't let your sounds drown out in the beginning, add more emphasis to your builds and keep a good balance like you had at the ending throughout the song. Other than that I see nothing wrong with this song my hats off to you on this one congrads.

Music-story responds:

Yep I suck with logic express 7. All my recent songs I use the midi keyboard. So yes I can compose real music, but I can't do worth squat when it comes to putting in some nice synths and special effects. I well always be bad with computers for the rest of my life. Now where is that soccer ball? Simple things is my way to go. Bye for now